Monday, October 2, 2017

one year!






Nicole's Letter: "Fall and a Year"
Oct. 2, 2017

Fall is here! I love this time of year except it means that winter is starting to come!!!

Crazy that it was exactly a year ago that I was set apart as a full time missionary!  

I love being a missionary!  It seriously is the greatest!

Some lessons I have learned:

1.  Love is at the center of everything.  If love isn't there than it doesn't really matter.  When we love others we will see them as not who they are but who they can become.  We can help others more when we see them as God sees them.  I have started to learn how to Christlike love.

2.  And I haven't learned how to prioritize my email time since I have run out of time again

Maybe I will write a few more things I have learned in a year next week

Love to all!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment