Monday, September 25, 2017

Transfers


..... WE ARE BOTH STAYING!

Sister Madsen and I are staying in Manito! We are way excited!

Highlights this week:

We went to the temple which was amazing!
had some awesome lessons
walked around some in the rain
had the best ward council ever! this ward is "stupid good"!!! I love it!
Carol is still planning on getting baptized on October 14 and we are teaching some other solid people! 

Missions are the best!  Sorry this is a really short email, can't really think of what we did.  We helped someone weed their yard, mom you would be so proud of my weeding skills! They have increased since I have had so much practice.  Kind of funny, I would have never thought that I would be weeding so many people's yards in 18 months but it is the best! They people are always so appreciative :) 


car selfie 


old zone sisters


got soaked in the rain



Zucchini that someone gave us




No comments :

Post a Comment