Monday, April 23, 2018

The End.


Nicole's Letter: 
April 23, 2018
"The End"  
I can't believe that this is the very end. How??

I will keep this email short since there aren't the words to describe what I am feeling. Let's just say I am so grateful for my mission. Each mission is unique and different and I am just so glad about mine. One night as I was praying I was just thanking Heavenly Father for letting me come on a mission and I was like "thank you so much and I don't know why I loved it so much because it was pretty terrible at times" heavenly father is very smart and tricky. How does you do that? The hardest moments of my life have been on my mission yet I have loved it so much! 
This week couldn't have gone any better. I am serious! We have never been so busy until this week. We had so many leasons, found amazing new people to teach, drove to Clarkfork and Spokane  and sweet little Hannah got baptized! It was the best week ever.

The baptism was the smoothest baptism I have been to. It was so sweet and lovely. The only thing that wasn't the greatest was that I had to speak. But it's what Hannah wanted. It was really bittersweet.

It was so fun! And the last p-day was so fun! We went to Kathy and Joel and had a water balloon fight! 





No comments :

Post a Comment