Monday, September 4, 2017

Smokane!


Nicole's Letter:
September 4, 2017
"Spokane"

It was a good week!

Some sisters in my zone (including Sister Norman:) And some sisters that were in our zone!  Love them!
Went on exchanges with Sister Young she is the greatest!  

We rode bikes all day on Friday and it was so fun!  I might have flashed a bunch of cars and have a lot of bruises but it is all good!  We were riding down Regal which is a super busy rode and this guyt comes running pass us and so I said hello and then we proceeded to talk.  Me riding a bike, him running all while on a skinny sidewalk with tons of cars going by.  It must of looked pretty funny! Also, I don't want to jinx anything but I have improved my bike riding skills.  I mean I was riding my bike all while talking about the gospel with this random YSA guy.  But apparently I had talked to him before and so we finally just stopped riding and running and we talked to him about the Book of Mormon.  

Then also we literally ran home 25 blocks in 20 minutes so we would be home by 9 o'clock.  It was funny while we were running home this guy was like "HEY! You Christians?  And we were like Yah we are!" Then he gave us a huge hug and we both started running again.

The Book of Mormon has so much power in it! Read the BOOK!  I love it so much because it speaks for itself.  If you want to know if this is all true, you got to read the book that holds it all together.  

The food bank was anarchy this week. 
Carol is on-date!!!  She is the cutest person ever!!!
Sorry this was so short and fast!
LOVE TO ALL!!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment