Monday, August 21, 2017

Your Weekly Egg Update



We were ready for the solar eclipse even though we look like idiots because when you put those things on you can't see nothing haha


Sister Madsen and I last night at dinner with the blakes and they gave me ALMONDS!!! they are the best! also sister madsen and I keep saying "THEY'RE ALMONDS" the lady from Ross


Sister Blake was best friends with Tiffany Ramazetti in highschool! And she has been to Moraga and to the ward! It was the craziest connection ever!!
and then the whole Blake family (besides their daughter who is at school)  But they are all so awesome!




your weekly egg update



This week was awesome! We had transfers but Sister Madsen and I are staying in Manito and we love it!!

We had some really good lessons this week as well.  One with Carol.  She is the cutest person ever! She is like 50 and has some disabilities but she is so sincere.  She listens to the Book of Mormon and watches a ton of mormon messages and bible video or "Videoicals".  She comes to church since we have been here and the Relief Society president asked her how she liked it and she was like "Well, 9 o'clock is super early and hard and 3 hours is super hard but I love it!"  She is so awesome.  She was waiting for her ride and was just outside in the rain waiting for them to pick her up for church!

Then we started teaching the Reville family.  They are a part member family and are super nice.  The dad is the member and the rest of the family isn't.  But he just stop us and said "Can I tell you something..." and then went on to tell us saying that we were sent here to be for their family which is crazy since they didn't even know about the mid transfer switch.  It was so cool.  

Also, I love the scripture "And they did submit cheerfully to all the will of the Lord"  That is my phrase.  Submit cheerfully.  Jesus Christ was never more free when he submitted to the will of the Father"  I am trying my best to submit cheerfully and the more I do the more I am free.  

No comments :

Post a Comment