Monday, February 20, 2017

Here comes the sun. . . Not!



Nicole's Letter:
Feb. 20, 2017
"Here comes the Sun. . . NOT!"

It has been snowy and wet this entire week!!!
One day it was SUNNY and it was the GREATEST!! I have never loved the sun so much in my entire life! This week was good! Well, what else can I say :)

So we are still in Post Falls and nothing is going to happen until the end of the transfer which is next week! Funny thing is that the area that President was talking about that we were going to go to is Post Falls 1st ward which is one of the wards that the Elders in our district have.  So President was right about us already having a place to stay and everything.  It was funny how we found out.  We were in district meeting and were talking about transfers and they were asking us what we think will happen.  I said that I am out of here and then Sister Lake kind of hinted at that something was happening and then they basically called it all.  The Elders were like oh so you are the sisters that President was talking about!

The more that I am out here the more I yearn to learn of the Savior.  The more He becomes real to me.  It's like I knew Him before (I did) but I am starting to remember that.  I am starting to remember that He really is my older brother.  He really did suffer and die for me.  He really did live His life perfectly, that I might follow His example.  This is making me search the scriptures more.  I am starting to read the New Testament and I love it.  I can't stop reading it.  The more I want to read about Him and his life.  And the more I read, the more He becomes apart of me.  He is truly our older brother.  He is our Savior and He is the Son of God.

Ward Conference was this week and it was so good! Sundays are the best!! One of our investigators came to church, to the last two hours! It was Sister Lake's birthday so his wife, who is a member, texted him and he brought a cake and his friend to church. It was funny.  They feed us every Sunday which is super nice. Last night we had ribs and stuffed mushrooms.  It was so GOOD!

For Sister Lake's birthday I made heart shaped pancakes, well tried at least and made a post it note sign in the shape of 21 and wrote 21 reasons why I love Sister Lake.  Hopefully it was a good one for her :)  


A lot of people were busy this week but this week is another week.  

LOVING LIFE
SISTER STEVE

No comments :

Post a Comment