Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter!


Nicole's Letter:
April 17, 2017
"Easter"

Positives of this week:

1. I am still alive! I am still healthy! I am still chugging along! What more could I want :)
Okay so that is all that is coming to my mind right now but God is good to me and knows each of us perfectly.
Easter is such an amazing time.  I love my Savior and I am eternally grateful that he Lived, Died and Lived again for me!  What a blessing!

The Savior is why I am here.  He is the reason why we can have hope in this world.  Because of Him we truly can do all things.  Which I am so grateful for.  There is no way I could do any of this without my Savior.  He truly is our older brother and he suffered for each of us.  He has walked our life, He knows exactly what we feel, the pains, the joys, the heartaches, everything. He is the one that knows.  It wasn't easy for Him so why should it be easy for us.  He does Live and what an incredible blessing that is.
Some happenings:

We had a lesson with Brandon (the former that we street contacted). It was Monday night and it was really good.  We basically all just bore our testimonies about the Savior.  We then had a lesson with Wynona and it was pretty funny.  We met at the local coffee shop and taught the word of wisdom.  She was like "I need to live this but I think I am going to die"  Haha oh Wynona.  Half the time I have no clue what she is saying but I love her.  She is so funny.

Hope everyone is having a great week! 
Love to all!
Sister Stevenson  

No comments :

Post a Comment