Thursday, October 13, 2016

Goodbyes!

Oct. 5th marked the day Nicole entered the MTC! 
Here are pics of her farewell sendoff and arrival letter. 
We miss you already Nicole!




Nicole's Letter: One Day Down!
 Hey,
I am here at the MTC.  And I have a little bit of time to just write that i made it to my district and i am still alive and i have not tried to run away yet.   my comp is super nice.  there are 4 sisters in my district and they are all going to spokane washington mission.  My teachers seem super nice havent really actually gotten to know them that well but they seem they will be great.  And natalie the japanese elders are way better than the english just so you know ;) i have actually talked to a lot of elders going to japan and they are so glazed eyes haha.  dont have that much time becasue my comp wrote her letter yesterday but my pday is on wednesday and yah thats basically all i know.  and thats it.  last night was so cold.  i couldn't sleep it was so cold.  i was covering up and shivering. and then this morning we realized our thermostat was turn to the lowest setting.   but its all good.  day two is good.  love to all!
hope everyone made it home safely
and sorry this is doesnt make sense and has no spiritual content:))))
Sister Stevenson


No comments :

Post a Comment