Tuesday, November 7, 2017

snow.




snow with sister norman
my face when i got transfer calls :)
I am way excited to be staying in Manito!!!! Manito ward is the best!!!!

Nicole's Letter:
November 6th, 2017
"Snow"

We are both staying in Manito! That will make 6 months for me! Kind of crazy!

IT SNOWED!!!!!!!!  I can't believe that it snowed already! I am not ready for this winter! But oh well, it will be fun!
On Halloween we went to Sam and Joan's and passed out candy and then they made us dinner.  They are such great people! I love them so much!  We also took another trip out to Spangle.  

We went on exchanges with Sister Norman! We went to dinner with some YSA people and had the best curry and mochi ever!

We did service with the elders.  We were raking leaves but then it started snowing.  


And that is it!

Have a good week!

No comments :

Post a Comment