Saturday, December 30, 2017

18


Nicole's Letter: 18
Dec. 26, 2017

I have 18 weeks left.  And so I am going to do 18 lessons I have learned on my mission.  I have been recording some lessons throughout my mission and so here is the first one.  (also got to throw in some spiritual upliftment to balance yesterday's Skype call:)

#1: "Thy will be done. God's plan is greater than our plan and we have to trust that it is.  It takes extreme faith to let go but we have to trust God and His timing.  He sees the big picture" January 2017  That is definitely one of the first lessons I have learned that I need to remember that God knows a lot better than I do.  And that sometimes we go through really hard things yet if we are in align with God, all things will work out. 

This week was super fun!

New companion: Sister John.  

Area: Same

Yet Christmas was awesome!  We went caroling again on Saturday which was super fun!

We have awesome members that make us feel really loved!  It was good!
And sorry, another week at the library so no pictures :(

Love you All!

No comments :

Post a Comment