Monday, December 4, 2017

Holidays



Our junk wreaths

 Real tree


Waiting for the bus

my second mother on a mission

Nicole's Letter: "Holidays"

Hello!!

Some highlights this week

It snowed a little this week but it hasn't really come so that is good!! It will probably come this week though.  
LIGHT THE WORLD!!! Everyone better be doing light the world!  It is awesome! Go to mormon.org ​​
We have been able to talk to a lot of people by talking about Light the World! It is so amazing! 
We had a Relief Society activity where we made junk wreaths.  It was super fun!  

This ward is probably the best ward ever!!!  Brother Warr (our WML) and his family got us a REAL Christmas tree!!! I mentioned a couple months ago (totally joking since I didn't think I would be here for Christmas) if they could get me a real Christmas tree and then this week at coordination they were like this is your Christmas tree, lights and ornaments!! It was so great!! And then we had dinner at the Plasters with the Moran Prairie sisters and their cute 17 year old investigator that got baptized on Saturday.  I am super sad that I won't be here for Christmas day but at least I get a lot of it!  I love so many people.  It is weird how some people can just become like family. 

We had a super fun pday and we went to take Christmas photos with Sister Blake and then went Downtown and had lunch and shopped! It was fun!


Quote of the week:

Dale Carnegie, a well-known American author and lecturer, believed that each person has within himself or herself the “power to increase the sum total of [the] world’s happiness … by giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged.” Said he, “Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime.”


AND

I have wept in the night
For the shortness of sight
That to somebody’s need made me blind;
But I never have yet
Felt a tinge of regret
For being a little too kind

No comments :

Post a Comment