Saturday, December 30, 2017

TRANSFERS.............


Nicole's Letter: Transfers
Dec. 19, 2017

Hello Family!

Guess what...I am staying another transfer in Manito! 
Yes you read that correct.  
That will make my 5 transfer here.  Crazy to think that I got here in July when it was super hot and sunny and nice.  Now it is super wet, cold and snowy and gray.  We got a call from President on Friday and he started off by saying, "The Savior asked his disciples many times what desireth thou. And so I am asking what desireth thou?"  That was not what I was expecting.  And everyone knows that I am one of the most indecisive people ever so I told him whatever he needed me to do.  And he was like well we want you to train in Manito but we wanted to see if you would die if you stayed another transfer there.  I told him that it would be a very long time and that I would be open for a change but at the same time I am open to do anything and can stay.  I don't think I gave him a clear enough answer since at the end of the phone call he was like "You aren't helping us Sister Stevenson"  I think he wanted me to say definitely one or the other.  But with transfers everything is so up in the air that I didn't want to make that decision. So then on Sunday he texted us and said that I would be staying.  So pray that I won't go crazy trying the same people just kidding.  I know everyone in the area book but we have solid investigators that we need to help progress! It will be fun! 

Winter has finally hit!  I am sad that it finally hit but happy that it didn't snow until December 16th!! That made me extremely happy!  

We went caroling downtown by the mall this weekend and it was super fun! Only missionaries would literally carol in masses of people handing out candy canes and light the world cards and think it was a super fun Saturday night! I can't wait to FaceTime with all of you on Monday! It will be way fun! 

Love you all!


The only beauty in snow 


Sister Hulsey and I


Amazing members that give us cute wrapped gifts




No comments :

Post a Comment