Wednesday, January 24, 2018

This Week: Jan 22nd









It was a good week!  It finally hit that I am on my downward climb and I don't know how I feel about it!  This week we had awesome lessons. We had a lesson with Frankie and we taught the restoration. It was probably the best Restoration lesson we had because at the end he talked about Alma preaching to the people at Ammonihah. He talked about how the people rejected him and he tried to leave but the angel told him to return. He said that it reminded him of the apostasy cycle a​​nd how we just need to hang in there when there is rejection and stay strong!  He told his parents that he would describe seminary as "Invigorating".  He loves coming to church and loves the Book of Mormon. 

We had new missionary training on Friday. It was so good! I got to see Sister Mitchell who was my MTC companion because she is training Sister John's MTC companion.

We also had a really spiritual lesson with Alex this week. We taught about baptism and confirmation and put him on date for Feb 24th. He is so sweet. He is kind of big and scary looking but has a heart of gold! The only problem is that he still loves the 1st Ward where he was before. But the Elders brought him to our sacrament meeting on Sunday. He was nodding though because he has already been at church for a couple hours.

Lili is getting baptized on the 3rd of February and she is super excited!  She is such a good missionary and she invited all her friends to the baptism and we started teaching one of them.  We are super excited! Hopefully all goes well until then.

Pray that I don't get transferred! We find out transfers next Monday! YIKES! 


Travis is still on date for February we are praying that he makes it. He is such a solid person that is trying his best. 

Had dinner at Carols and we had nachos, bacon nachos her famous.  

This ward is amazing and someone left us lunch after church and it was like high quality food! It was so good!

We are seeing so many miracles! I love my mission.  It means everything to me and I love this gospel.  Trust in the Lord and everything will work out! Love to all!

No comments :

Post a Comment